Tuesday 23 June 2009

mmm, pretty shoes!....


I have a love affair with one certain type of shoe.... Keds.

It all started when Mischa Barton became a spokesperson for them, having being an influential style icon on the OC and in real life, to see her wearing the shoes made me pay more attention to them. And then Office started selling them, it was perfect timing!





They're cute, stylish but simple and so comfy. I wore my first pair, navy with ducks on them, all summer 2 years ago. And even though they look a bit battered now, they still are decent enough to wear. And my new pair have a patchwork design on them with different patterns of material, they're going to be my shoe choice of this summer.
Not only this, in 2008, they started up a new thing on their website in which you can design your own patterned shoe, I'm so tempted to try it out. And in 2009 they have brought out their own range of green shoes, with environmentally friendly cotton, recycled rubber soles and non-toxic dyes, hooray for Keds!


x :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment