Wednesday 3 June 2009

Men's fashion - one step too far?

First of all, welcome to this blog! I hope you enjoy the randomness and please join in with the ramblings.

So while I was researching my summer project today, I started to read Vogue Hommes International - basically Vogue for guys. And I came across an article saying what's in fashion for guys, and I quote: 'sequins,lace,see-through silks - let your inner woman express herself'. And being surrounded by fashion, I know that it always goes to the extreme, but even I think this is too far. If I saw a guy wearing any of the above or pink jeans or bomber jacket (which was also suggested) I would be quite scared. No man should wear these things!! I'm all for expression in fashion but I can't imagine sequins looking good on any guy, or any man I know considering wearing these things. But who knows, maybe it's the future for fashion, watch out guys!
xx

1 comment:

  1. I personally think that a man wearing sequins would be incredibly sexy.

    ReplyDelete