Monday 17 August 2009

Things that have made me happy this weekend!

I went back to Sheffield this weekend. Now, I do love living in York and it will always be my home, but there's something special about Sheffield, I was so excited on the train as I saw the turquoise roof of Meadowhall, signalling that I was almost in Sheffield. Here are a few photos from my weekend:










I unpacked all my things into my new student room. The walls were all white and bare so I decided to decorate one of them with photos. I love taking photos and looking at them, so I thought a wall of them by my bed would be a good way to wake up.













I finally finished this canvas after about a year. It's just a map with all the places some of my friends are at or going to uni, just so I know where they all are!

My Kanye West tshirt pinned on the wall. :)


I went on the Sheffield Eye. I never went on the one in York, so decided I should go on the one in Sheffield. I found out some interesting facts; did you know that Sheffield has 3, not 2, football teams? Sheffield F.C is one of the oldest footbal teams in Britain. And did you know that Sheffield has the highest rate of students staying to live there after they graduate? Pretty interesting stuff I thought!


My new favourite clothes! I bought this jacket yesterday and I've had mixed reviews about it, but I love it. And my knee-length boots I bought for 20 Euros in Paris are going to be in fashion this autumn, hooray for guessing fashion trends.

And on a final note, my hair should look something like this shortly:




This has been a random post, but hope you enjoyed!
x :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment