Friday 14 May 2010

The OC: Marissa Cooper

I've been watching the OC again whilst I've been doing Uni work, and it reminded me of how fashionable the series was at the time. I personally still remember some of the outfits worn and I think to some extent it still influences what I wear now. So I've picked some of my favourite Marissa Cooper (played by Mischa Barton) outfits.

I love the cream dress and pearls when it's the school prom episode. Even though it uses simple, plain colours it works really well and I've always loved the pearls!I liked the short-sleeved orange jacket worn in this episode in season 2. It's summery, bright and cheerful.I really like how natural this hairstyle is but it still looks really sophisticated. I also like how it's paired with just a plain t-shirt.I like this group photo because all the women's dresses are different. I love Rachel Bilson's (the light blue dress) and I love Mischa Barton's navy dress too.There's also a red heart top that I loved as well, but I can't find a photo of it, but I'll try my hardest to get a picture of it. I'll be doing Summer's outfits soon!
x :) x



1 comment: