Wednesday 14 April 2010

Summer needs to come quicker!

I can't wait for summer! It's starting to tempt us all with days or moments in days with bright, warm sunshine and it's not quite so freezing on an evening. I just love summer, I like going outside without worrying about taking lots of layers of clothes and not coming home shivering and having to jump into bed to get warm again.
I love summer fashion. I love how relaxed it is with guys in shorts and tshirts and girls in vest tops, floaty skirts, shorts or summery dresses. Everyone seems a lot calmer because even if you're having a bad day the sunshine makes it that bit better.
I also love Quinn from glee's fashion, it's all girly with pastel colours which are in fashion at the moment. If you've watched the show you'll know what I mean with floaty layers, cute little cardigans and ribbon headbands. I think everyone needs to take some inspiration from this for summer!

x :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment